Air Export Agent
The air export agent will be:
- Processing air export licensed, dangerous goods and perishable shipments
- Working closely with operations, customer service and the gateway to ensure accurate and timely customer shipments and follow-up.
Training period should be 2-3 weeks of each the air export agent will work a Mon-Friday 9-6pm shift. Once training is over, they will switch to a Tues-Sat schedule. Overtime potential for Thursdays and Fridays.
- At least 2-3 years of air export experience
- Strong knowledge of air export compliance
- Dangerous goods and IATA certificate highly preferred
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work independently
- Highly organized
- Can work within a deadline driven environment
- Open to overtime