An Administrative Secretary needed to provide professional telephone and office reception. Screen calls and walk-ins regarding basic client information such as name and address, initial pre-screening. Transfer telephone calls, take messages. Greet clients and guests and direct them to appropriate person or meeting place. Bilingual Spanish is required.
- Keep track of appointments for the office (clients, groups, agency meetings); set up and clean-up for meetings.
- Handle and distribute deliveries made to the building (mail, supplies, and donations).
- Perform all clerical duties which include, but are not limited to the following: handle incoming and outgoing correspondence, type and prepare client and agency related correspondence (letters, memos), copying, filing, faxing, create and edit agency forms.
- Perform data entry for the program database.
- Maintain professional appearance of the reception office and waiting room.
- Ensure an adequate supply of office supplies, forms, program supplies, waiting room materials and flyers.
- Bilingual Spanish is required.
- Business experience including office clerical, data entry and basic accounting required.
- Ability to communicate well verbally and in writing.
- Ability to maintain a professional and welcoming demeanor.
- Capacity to handle multiple tasks at one time: typing, phone and clerical duties.
- Ability to be flexible and use discretion.
- Ability to function as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills; ability to multi-task and show initiative.
- Computer literate, including experience with all Microsoft Office software packages, local area networks, and the Internet.