We are currently hiring Administrative professionals to work across different industries throughout Fairfield County, CT.
Desired candidates should possess the following background(s):
Administrative Assistants who can support C-level executives
Office Management with Bookkeeping experience
Finance professionals (Staff Accountants, A/P A/R)
Help Desk Support & Technology
Receptionists & Customer Support
- Handle office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up meetings and reordering of supplies.
- Use computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings and create presentations.
- Provide scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
- Purchasing office supplies and equipment and maintaining proper stock level.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
•Book travel arrangements.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
- Respond to queries either in person or over the phone.
- Act as the point of contact between the executives and internal/external clients.
- Undertake the tasks of receiving calls, take messages and routing correspondence
- Handle requests and queries appropriately.
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or Associates Degree preferred
- Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Accounting software, Advanced Technology skills
- Well-rounded administrative experienced in following Industries including:
Financial, Consumer Products, Pharmaceutical, Education, Creative and Marketing, Legal, Hospitality and Information Technology