School Professionals is recruiting for administrative contact tracer roles. The ideal candidate should be available to work on-site in Manhattan, have a background in education, and be comfortable communicating regularly with school leadership.As a School Professionals employee, you will report to work with the support of a staffing company with 59 years' experience behind you. The School Professionals advantage includes medical, vision and dental coverage, an employer-matched 401k, TransitCheks, referral bonuses, and more! Monday-Friday daytime shifts, evening shifts and/or Sunday afternoon shifts are potentially available. The role is expected to last through the end of 2021, with the possibility of extension. Please note that TemPositions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Make and take calls regarding suspected and confirmed COVID cases and report data directly to administrative leadership
- Triage incoming issues from school administrators: Expect to call Principals to respond to questions, follow up on an evolving situation, manage pending items related to an incident
- Respond to inquiries via email
- Bachelor's Degree
- The ability to provide 2 professional references
- Willingness to complete a background check