TemPositions has a contract to hire position for an administrative assistant at a vibrant and established non-profit agency.
- Provide reception duties such as greet and assist client/vendors and direct to appropriate staff.
- Operate main telephone to answer, screen and properly direct calls.
- Perform photocopying, faxing, filing, typing program documents.
- Create, update and revise program outreach and marketing material as well as department templates, forms, reporting documents, monthly calendars and scheduling.
- Provide administrative support to the staff
- Assist with special projects
- Provide backup of office responsibilities as needed.
- High School Diploma and minimum 5 years of job related experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Ability to multi-task and work well in a fast-paced deadline driven environment.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication and customer service skills.
- Able to work well independently and with others.