A nonprofit that works with communities and justice systems to advance equity, increase safety, and help individuals and communities thrive is seeking an experienced administrative assistant to provide office support.
- equipped to handle an extremely fast-paced environment
- Maintain internal billing, ordering, expense reports, Capital One reconciliation, and payment protocols;
- maintain spending trackers to keep track of project spending pace and habits;
- Maintain all events on a centralized and digital calendar;
- Work within the Netuite system to ensure the timely reconciliation of the project’s Capital One Card
- Process invoices in Netsuite and contracts in Agiloft as needed;
- Ensure the timely submittal of stipends for Justice Center participants and consultants;
- Create agendas for team meetings (and trainings) and take detailed notes;
- Manage operational support to all Justice Center departments and youth programs, including, systems to track attendance in programming, event planning and execution, manage equipment request, onboard referrals, support recruitment and develop communication materials that support the department’s objectives;
- Track Justice Center schedules, objectives, and outcomes to ensure operational efficiency and comprehensive reporting;
- Ordering and maintaining/inventory office and programming supplies
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, height, weight, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.