Our client is a not for profit in Suffolk County who is seeking an administrative assistant on a temp to hire basis. This person needs to be comfortable working in a fast paced environment and have excellent communication skills. Must be comfortable working around dogs and cats.
- Answering/returning calls
- Drafting correspondences (letters in Microsoft Word)
- Data entry of Donor information and amounts within their Network for Good donor platform (will be trained)
- Email communications
- Assisting with occasional social media posts if they have that experience
- At least two years of administrative support experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills (will be important when emailing donors/veterans)
- Computer skills (Outlook, word, basic excel).