Legal Administrative Assistant needed for our fast paced, high volume office. Main responsibilities and skills include typing documents, assisting attorneys, handling court documents, and client communication.
- Maintain and manage office calendar for several attorney's.
- Communicate with clients in reference to court appearances and depositions.
- Must assist in other duties such as filing, opening the mail, delivery of the mail within the office, photocopying, scanning, and moving files.
- Handle general inquiries in reference to scheduling and procedural details of the appointment.
- Open files and distribute them to the assigned attorney.
- Complete other tasks per managerial direction.
- Must have excellent telephone skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Must type 45 WPM.
- Computer literate and willing to learn new programs.
- Must exhibit a good attitude and be able to work independently.