Seeking an Executive Assistant on a temp to direct hire bases in Nassau County.
- Creates and maintains the development of annual reports, and reconciliation of accounts
- Provide accounting assistance with accounts payable, general ledge and knowledge with QuickBooks
- Provides programmatic support to Director and assists program administrators with operation reports.
- Assist in weekly management meetings and projects
- Provides coverage for front desk activities in absence of Administrative Assistant/Receptionist.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- BA or 2 year degree in the Accounting or Business Administration field preferred.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word, MS Outlook and MS QuickBooks. Experience working with databases.
- Requires thorough knowledge of a specialized or technical field. May compile objective and measurable data and produce reports.
- The knowledge required to perform this job once learned has frequent changes, but the changes are relatively minor.