Accounts Receivable Specialist
We are currently seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to oversee our client's lending process, from evaluating clients’ creditworthiness to approving or rejecting loan requests. Responsibilities include creating credit scoring models, setting loan terms and determining interest rates. To be successful in this role, you should have a degree in Accounting or Finance along with experience processing loan applications.
- Research and evaluate clients’ creditworthiness
- Create credit scoring models to predict risks
- Approve or reject loan requests, based on credibility and potential revenues and losses
- Calculate and set interest rates
- Negotiate loan terms with clients
- Monitor payments
- Maintain records of loan applications
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals
- Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations
- Develop, review and update our company’s credit policies
- Proven work experience as an Accounts Receivable Manager, Credit Analyst or similar role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software
- Solid understanding of lending procedures
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to create and process financial spreadsheets (e.g. in Excel)
- Negotiation skills
- BS in Accounting, Economics, Banking and Finance or relevant field
This job is presented to you The TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities across a variety of industries and careers. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.