Our client a consumer products company is seeking an accounts payable associate to join its team. The company is very stable and offers an outstanding benefits package and the ability for advancement. The responsibilities will include:
- Process Accounts Payable invoices for assigned vendor accounts.
- Prepare monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- Participate in the monthly close process. Prepare journal entries, intercompany transactions, analyze and investigate variances.
- General department/office duties
- Assist the CFO and Controller with special projects.
- Match, verify, code and process inventory and expense invoices
- Reconcile and resolve disputes and variances with suppliers
- Collaborate with purchasing and receiving to reconcile and resolve unvouchered receiving items
- Research, match and process freight & duty invoices
- Answer vendor / employee questions regarding AP
- Minimum 3 years of similar accounting experience
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment with the ability to re-prioritize as necessary
- Self-starter with ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Proficient computer and Excel skills
- Microsoft Dynamics experience preferred
- Associates Degree preferred
Pay:$55,000.00 - $65,000.00