Our client, a well-established Real Estate Organization, is adding an Accounting Manager to their team.
In this position, the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Reviewing all aspects of multi-family residential property accounting such as accounts payable/receivable, deposits, reconciliations, audit management and fees, monthly financial statements, and cash analysis
- Reviewing monthly financials prepared for all entities and portfolio
- Partnering with property managers to review monthly variance reports
- Cash analysis for properties as requested
- Accounting Policy compliance
- Coordinate reporting and compliance between Accounting, Asset management, Operations, and Third-Party accounting team
- Manage relationships with lenders, investors and other stakeholders
The position Requires:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- 3-5 years’ experience in property accounting or public accounting in the real estate field.
- Independent thinker with excellent problem solving skills
- An understanding of and prior experience with multi-family residential properties is recommended.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills including advanced Excel skills and Power BI.
- Experience with Yardi Voyager 7S experience is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, attention to detail and ability to work both independently and others as part of our team.
This is a Headquarters CAREER opportunity with a strong fringe benefits package...
Pay: $100,000 - $115,000