Our Client, a well-established manufacturer of wholesale products located in Iselin, New Jersey area, is adding an Accounting Manager to the Team.
In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements in compliance with GAAP
- General Ledger account analyses
- Reconcile bank accounts,
- Variance analysis or accounts and financial statements
- Regulatory reporting and payments
- Management reporting and special projects
- Manage daily cash flow
- Coordinate with external auditors
- Work with outside CPA firms
The position requires:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, CPA preferred
- 3+ years of experience within manufacturing Industry with experience in the areas of responsibility noted above
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel, outlook, ERP systems
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to interpret financial data accurately using excel schedules.
- Detail-oriented, self-starter
- Well-developed communication skills, interpersonal and written
- Ability to work independently as well as collaboratively within a team environment
Excellent direct-hire permanent opportunity at a corporate headquarters location, with benefits, discretionary bonus plan, and room for advancement.