Our Client, a national service organization in the Westfield area, is adding an Accountant to their team.
In this position the ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Financial reporting
- Reviewing, accuracy of multi-location Bank transactions, daily deposits
- Journal Entries and Accruals for payroll, sales, expenses, sales and royalties
- Chargeback Reporting
- General Ledger Account Balancing
- Sales tax Filings
- Real Estate reporting
The position requires:
- Strong knowledge of QuickBooks Online, Microsoft Excel, and Outlook
- Associate degree or certification in the accounting field.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proven organizational skills and the ability to maintain precise records.
- 2+years of accounting or bookkeeping experience
- Understanding of GAAP Accounting Principles.
- Deadline driven with excellent time management ability.
- Can work independently and without supervision when required.
- Ability to be in the office daily
Exciting business industry, with a great location and accounting team to grow with.
Pay: $70,000 - $80,000 per year