Looking for candidates that have previous experience working with utility, or commercial HVAC companies.
The primary function of this role is to support the success of our client by assisting with new and existing service accounts, enhancing client relations, and value added services.
Respond to inquiries via phone calls/emails
Develop relationships with new accounts and manage active accounts
Confirm estimated time of arrivals with customer and that technician acknowledges work on tablet
Ensure technician has properly checked in and out of service/repair/installation/PM call via IVR
- Minimum 2- 3 years of experience with a utility company or commercial HVAC company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills
- Self-starter experienced in managing volume, tight deadlines; priorities and workflow
- Proficient in MS Office, and adept in using computer systems, and new software
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills are a must
- Versatile, flexible and a willingness to work within a constantly changing environment