Account Executive – Legal
On Call Counsel is seeking an Account Executive to join its team. This is a great opportunity to work for a proven leader in the staffing industry. On Call Counsel provides law firms, corporate legal departments nationwide and government agencies with qualified, talented and vetted legal staff for contract, contract-to-hire and direct hire positions. Our management team serves as trusted advisers to their clients, providing information and advice that can reshape operations and positively impact the bottom line.
The ideal Account Executive will develop and foster relationships with decision makers who are responsible for staffing legal professionals. The Account Executive will work closely with our recruiting team to match exceptional job opportunities with outstanding service. The Account Executive will also have the opportunity to collaborate with many of the other specialized practice divisions managed under the TemPositions Group of Companies.
If you are looking for a career that combines an opportunity for growth and advancement with a fun, challenging, and creative work environment-- then this position as an Account Executive at On Call Counsel is for YOU. As a full service legal staffing and employment agency with over 50 years of experience, we know where to find the best people and how to match them to positions in which they will succeed. If you have a talent for developing relationships and driving new business opportunities, we will train you to be even better!
- Using a combination of phone work, social & professional media platforms and group networking to make contact with decision makers who are responsible for selecting staffing & recruitment partners.
- Setting appointments and making in-person presentations to these decision makers.
- Helping foster a relationship between the client (order placer) and the On Call Counsel Recruiter who will connect with your client and fulfill their needs.
- Cross-selling our niche service offerings to your clients, once theyve had a chance to experience our value-added service.
- Maintaining and growing your relationship with existing clients, while leveraging that success for referral business.
- 2 years of previous sales experience and a proven track record of success
- 2+ years staffing sales within the Legal vertical highly preferred
- Staffing industry experience is preferred but not essential
- Cold call effectively and get around "gate keepers"
- Confidently interact with all levels of decision makers
- Work well in a team environment
- Perform effective “follow up” and close on the opportunities you discover
- Build solid relationships that foster long-term recurring revenue streams
- Use and hone your networking skills to uncover new prospects
- Above average writing skills, creativity and knowledge of social media
- Previous experience in a goal-oriented environment and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- A willingness to learn new techniques and often get out of their comfort zone
- Unparalleled work ethic
- Excellent communication skills and computer skills