Are you looking for an organization that gets it? An organization backed by 50+ years of successful recruiting operations, cutting edge technology, supreme customer satisfaction ratings, and one of the industry’s top compensation plans? Then let us know, we’d love to hear about your experiences and more importantly, help you build a successful career in Sales!
This is a great opportunity to work for a proven leader in the staffing industry. The TemPositions Group of Companies is a dynamic and exciting staffing firm with 12 specialized divisions. Don’t get stuck making the same exact sale, over and over again!! With our multiple divisions and wide range of skill categories to offer – you’ll be able to market to a number of exciting industries. The TemPositions Group of Companies prides itself on providing its employees with exceptional job opportunities and its clients with outstanding service. As a result, the company and its principals have earned numerous awards for excellence. Recent accolades include the Forbes Magazine Excellence in Business Award and the Inc. Magazine Entrepreneur of the Year Award, recognizing the company for its contributions in the field of human resources. Can be based out of Midtown NYC or Norwalk, CT.
You’ll have the opportunity to sell staffing services for:
- Office Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Information Technology
- Desktop Publishing / Creative Support
- Human Resources
- Food Service / Hospitality
If you are looking for a career that combines an opportunity for growth and advancement with a fun, challenging, and creative work environment-- then this position as an Account Executive at TemPositions is for YOU. If you have a talent for developing relationships and driving new business opportunities, we will train you to be even better! In this high profile role, you will:
- Use a combination of phone work, social & professional media platforms and group networking to make contact with decision makers who are responsible for selecting staffing & recruitment partners
- Cross-sell our many different niche service offerings to your clients.
- Build and Maintain strong, and long-lasting client relationships, while leveraging that success for referral business.
- Advise clients regarding employment trends and regulations
You must possess the ability to:
· Cold call effectively and get around "gate keepers"
· Confidently interact with all levels of decision makers
· Work well in a team environment
· Perform effective “follow up” and close on the opportunities you discover
· Build solid relationships that foster long-term recurring revenue streams
· Use and hone your networking skills to uncover new prospects
In addition, a successful Sales Professional must possess: ·
· Above average writing skills and experience writing basic business letters
· Previous experience in a goal-oriented environment and a track record of meeting and exceeding goals
· A willingness to learn new techniques that will be necessary for success
· Excellent communication and computer skills