Jim Essey Inducted Into the Staffing 100 “Hall of Fame.”
After being named to the Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) Staffing 100 list five times, SIA has named Jim Essey to its Hall of Fame. Only 39 Staffing Industry Executives have ever been named to this list.
About the Staffing 100 Hall of Fame
When Staffing Industry Analysts “Staffing 100 list” was created in 2011, it was to honor a group that found people jobs, and even accelerated the process of finding a job. This unranked list was a call-out to those influential leaders. Several years later, it was discovered that there are a group of people who made the list each consecutive year. The Staffing Industry Analysts wanted to give that group, who have made a lasting impact on the world of work, taking the staffing industry to great heights as exhibited by their illustrious careers, special recognition. Thus, the Staffing 100 Hall of Fame was born.
What makes these people stand out to their peers and the ecosystem? Here are a few commonalities:
- Pursuit of Excellence: This group works hard every day trying to raise standards for the people in their companies, the talent, and customers. It’s about learning, innovating and being able to put new ideas into practice.
- Empower Others: It’s more than the bottom line. It’s about inspiring their teams and their clients to take those steps that can help others. It’s about finding the right solutions for the right group, be it a program, a job or technology.
- Persistence: The workforce solutions ecosystem is a dynamic ever-evolving environment. The path to success is just arduous, it keeps changing. Mergers, acquisitions, needs of the customer, innovation, new models all go to creating a vibrant but changing space.
- Integrity: Being ethical is essential to the image and success of this industry, and it inspires others to do likewise.
- Strong Leader: As seen from this list, these professionals are industry leaders using their experience and knowledge to elevate the industry.
To view the entire list of inductees for the Staffing 100 Hall of Fame click here.
About Jim Essey
Since joining the TemPositions Group of Companies in 1985, Jim has focused the firm on developing a number of niche businesses, heading each with industry experts. Through his efforts, TemPositions has become one of the nation’s largest regional staffing firms, and one of the true full-service staffing companies in the market today.
Jim sits on the boards of the American Staffing Association, the New York Staffing Association, and the American Brain Foundation. He has also been elected Chairman of the American Staffing Association (ASA); has served as Chair of the National Chapter Leadership Council and President of the New York Staffing Associate (NYSA), and currently serves as Chair of the ASA Legal/Legislative Committee.
Jim holds a BA from Trinity College (Hartford, CT), a General Course degree from the London School of Economics and Political Science and an MBA from Harvard University.
To learn more about Jim Essey and The TemPositions Group of Companies, click here.