San Francisco Eden Hospitality Open House Job Fair
We’re Hiring for the Following Positions:
Bartenders | Cashiers | Coat Check | Cold & Hot Prep | Cooks | Executive Chefs | Hosts & Hostesses | Line Servers Porter/Utility | Runners | Sous Chefs | Wait Staff
When: Saturday, June 25th, 2016 | 8:00am to 3:00pm
Where: 420 Lexington Ave., Suite 2100 – NY, NY
4-5-6 train to Grand Central – once off the train, you can get to us without leaving the building. follow signs to enter Grand Central Terminal, walk towards Track 11 – a bit past the track, you will see a sign for the Gray Bar Building.
Please be sure to bring the following:
- Hard Copy of your resume
- (2) forms of Government issued identification
- Direct Deposit Information: If you have it handy and would like to be set-up for direct deposit. (You can always set this up at a later date.)
- High School Diploma, GED or College Degree and/or transcript: If you have it handy, please bring it with you. Some clients require that we have one of them on file. (You can always fax or email it at a later date.)
- Uniforms & Tools: If you have any uniforms available (foh: black pants / white button-down shirt / black long tie / black bow tie / tuxedo jacket) please bring them with you
- You must bring your non-slip work shoes or boots, sneakers are not acceptable.
- (2) Employment References: Including company name and address, supervisor’s name, phone number, if you did not already upload it.
- If you are an alien or a permanent resident authorized to work, please bring authorization card with you.
When you get to the reception desk in suite 2100, kindly state that you are interviewing for Eden Hospitality. Please call our 24 hour phone service at 212-689-2444 if you have any questions.
Acceptable Documents (all documents must not be expired)