Driver helpers assist company drivers with the delivery of products or equipment to customers and clients. As a part of Logistics, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are looking to hire a highly efficient driver helper to assist company drivers with all deliveries.
• Loading and unloading company products.
• Assisting drivers to find delivery locations.
• Compiling accurate delivery records and reports.
• Reporting all delivery-related problems to senior staff.
• Effectively communicating with clients and customers to resolve complaints.
• Liaising with the main office or the warehouse logistics team to notify the driver of any changes to daily routes.
• Assisting with the unloading of the delivery vehicle at the end of each shift.
• Obtaining clients’ and customers’ signatures as an acknowledgment of having received the delivered products.
• Ensuring that all safety policies and procedures are adhered to.
Applying to become a Driver Helper is easy! All you need to apply is:
• High school diploma or GED.
• Proven experience working in warehousing, manufacturing, or production.
• Proven customer service experience is preferred.
• The ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• The ability to work flexible hours.
• The ability to lift heavy objects.
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.