We are looking for a data analyst to manage client’s master data set, develop reports, and troubleshoot data issues.
• Managing master data, including creation, updates, and deletion.
• Managing users and user roles.
• Provide quality assurance of imported data, working with quality assurance analysts if necessary.
• Commissioning and decommissioning of data sets.
• Processing confidential data and information according to guidelines.
• Helping develop reports and analysis.
• Managing and designing the reporting environment, including data sources, security, and metadata.
• Supporting the data warehouse in identifying and revising reporting requirements.
• Supporting initiatives for data integrity and normalization.
• Assessing tests and implementing new or upgraded software and assisting with strategic decisions on new systems.
• Generating reports from single or multiple systems.
• Troubleshooting the reporting database environment and reports.
• Evaluating changes and updates to source production systems.
• Training end-users on new reports and dashboards.
• Providing technical expertise in data storage structures, data mining, and data cleansing.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying for a Data Analyst position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college in computer science.
• Work experience as a data analyst or in a related field.
• Ability to work with stakeholders to assess potential risks.
• Ability to analyze existing tools and databases and provide software solution recommendations.
• Ability to translate business requirements into non-technical, lay terms.
• High-level experience in methodologies and processes for managing large-scale databases.
• Demonstrated experience in handling large data sets and relational databases.
• Understanding of addressing and metadata standards.
• High-level written and verbal communication skills.
This job is presented to you by CompuForce, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.compuforce.com
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.