We are seeking a qualified, dependable Class B Truck Driver to join our delivery team. In this role, you will be responsible for loading goods from the warehouse into your truck, transporting the load to the client’s location, and unloading the shipment when you arrive.
• Map delivery routes to ensure timely deliveries
• Pick-up loads, organize goods in the truck, and secure packages
• Ensure trailer hitch is properly and securely attached to tractor unit
• Transport pallet goods and packages from place of origin to assigned destination
• Obtain signatures or warehouse scans to confirm and complete deliveries with clients
• Communicate with dispatch as needed
• Maintain and service vehicle as needed (refuel, change oil, tire pressure, repairs, etc.)
• Maintain detailed driving and delivery logs
• Track and report working hours
• Adhere to company rules and regulations
• Obey all applicable traffic laws and drive according to the weather/road conditions
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
Applying to become a Class B Driver is easy! All you need to apply is:
• High school diploma or GED equivalent preferred
• Valid Class B commercial driver’s license required
• 6+ months of driving a tractor-trailer or large truck a plus
• Clean driving record with no moving violations
• Experience operating warehouse equipment, such as electric lifts, hand trucks, and pallet jacks a plus
• Able to lift up to 50 pounds
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in social service, educational, clinical and occupational settings. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.tempositionslogistics.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.