The Benefits of Intellistaff to Our Clients*
By TemPositions, on March 23, 2016 0 comments
- Place Orders – Clients can log into our CWA (Client Web Access) portal to place orders electronically through our Rapid Order System. Simply fill out the information describing your needs: job title, responsibilities, days/times needed, etc., and we’ll get to work on finding the perfect candidate for your vacancy.
- Receive Candidate Resumes – Using our eProfile system, clients are emailed a copy of each candidate resume along with a cover sheet highlighting the candidate’s relevant experience for the position. After receipt of each resume, clients can either accept or reject the candidate with a click of the mouse.
- Schedule Interviews – Our eProfile system also allows clients to schedule interviews. Once a client has decided to schedule an interview with a candidate they will enter up to three time periods when they are available into our system. Once the candidate chooses their desired interview time, the client will receive a confirmation, completely eliminating the back and forth needed with a middle man.
- Approve Time Sheets – Once a candidate has entered in his or her hours for the week, the client will receive an email prompting them to approve the candidate hours. The client can then log into the CWA from the link given in the email and either approve or deny candidate hours.
- Receive Invoices – Upon approval of the candidate’s hours, simply click the “Generate Invoice” button and an electronic invoice will be automatically generated and emailed to the client for their records.
- Online Reports – Through the CWA, the client is able to generate:
- Online Scheduling Reports
- Employee Billed Hours Reports
- Usage & Performance Reports
- Invoice Reports
- Manage Payables – With a few clicks of the mouse clients can easily pay their invoices online.