Assemblers are a vital part of the manufacturing process and can be found in almost any field. As a part of Logistics, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are seeking a qualified, dependable Assembler. In this role, you will be responsible for aiding in the fabrication, maintenance, and repair of component parts and products
• Use tools to make or repair parts and products.
• Interpret technical documents, such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
• Work with other members of the line or group in order to assemble products.
• Keep a clean and tidy workspace.
• Meet all safety requirements of the company and industry.
• Identify any defective items and handle them according to established procedures.
• Ability to use reason to solve problems as they arise.
Applying to become an Assembler is easy! All you need to apply is:
• A High school diploma or GED.
• Attention to detail.
• Skilled in mechanics.
• Ability to lift at least 50 lbs.
• Willing to perform repetitive tasks while sitting or standing for extended periods of time.
This job is presented to you by Logistics, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.