For over 20 years CompuForce has been a leader in providing IT solutions to businesses and government agencies. CompuForce solutions allows clients to take a strategic approach to securing the resources needed to accomplish their IT objectives. Whether your technology objectives require mission critical skills for extended periods of time or specialty or industry skills for short term projects, CompuForce can help.
Machine learning, deep learning, AI
- Industries are moving extremely fast in these areas because of increased compute power, connectivity, and the huge volumes of data being collected.
- Innovation companies require critical thinkers, able to apply objective analysis of facts on a given topic or problem before formulating opinions or rendering judgments.
- Programming: Programming improves your statistics skills, helps you “analyze large datasets” and gives you the ability to create your own tools.
- Quantitative analysis: Quantitative analysis will improve your ability to run experimental analysis, scale your data strategy and help you implement machine learning.
- Product intuition: Understanding products will help you perform quantitative analysis will also help you predict system behavior, establish metrics and improve debugging skills.
- Communication: Strong communication skills will help you leverage all related skills.
- Teamwork: Much like communication, teamwork is vital to a successful data science career. It requires being selfless, embracing feedback and sharing your knowledge with your team
Our technical leaders have more than a decade of experience in the end-to-end process of building Data Analytics and Custom Software Development categories, including:
- Clinical Information Management
- Financial Services
- Internet of Things (IoT)
- Ed Tech
- Marketing Analytics
- Food & Beverage
- Sports Analytics
The TemPositions Group of Companies
622 Third Ave.
New York, NY 10017