Our administrative assistants are dedicated to providing support to managers, other employees, and office visitors. As a part of TemPositions, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 60 years’ experience behind you!
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Candidates should be able to assist management and all visitors to the company by handling office tasks, providing polite and professional assistance via phone, mail, and e-mail, making reservations or travel arrangements, and generally being a helpful and positive presence in the workplace.
• Handling office tasks, such as filing, generating reports and presentations, setting up for meetings, and reordering supplies.
• Providing real-time scheduling support by booking appointments and preventing conflicts.
• Making travel arrangements, such as booking flights, cars, and making hotel and restaurant reservations.
• Screening phone calls and routing callers to the appropriate party.
• Using computers to generate reports, transcribe minutes from meetings, create presentations, and conduct research.
• Greet and assist visitors.
• Maintain polite and professional communication via phone, e-mail, and mail.
• Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
Applying for an Administrative Assistant position is easy! All you need to apply is:
• Associate’s Degree in a related field.
• Prior administrative experience.
• Excellent computer skills, especially typing.
• Attention to detail.
• Multilingual may be preferred or required.
• Desire to be proactive and create a positive experience for others.
This job is presented to you by TemPositions, a division of the TemPositions Group of Companies. Enjoy exceptional compensation, benefits, and a wealth of opportunities in government and private entities. To learn more about employment opportunities, visit our website at www.oncallcounsel.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer and comply with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. We strictly prohibit and do not tolerate discrimination against employees, applicants, or any other covered persons because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity and expression), marital or familial status, age, physical or mental disability, perceived disability, citizenship status, service in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law. Applications from members of minority groups and women are encouraged.