2016 Labor and Employment Law Update
- the duties of the job, and if the applicant's prior conviction affects his/her ability to carry out the job duties
- the amount of time elapsed since the events that lead to the conviction, and the applicant's age at the time of said events
- the seriousness of the conviction history
- any information furnished concerning the applicant's rehabilitation or good conduct
- the legitimate interest of the employer of protecting the property, safety, and welfare of other employees, clients, etc.